Monday 14 June 2010

Trying two meals a day

I am trying to eat two meals a day now.
I will try this for 6 months on every weekday until Xmas.
Breakfast time 9am. Second meal time 3pm. Fruits in between as snacks.
This is my new diet strategy. I tried eating many small meals before but that didnt work for me.
My eating problem is the portion control. Once started eating, I just can't help eating a big plate full of food.
So I think the sensible thing to do is actually to reduce the number of meals instead.
After much research on internet, I find out, apparently, there are health benefits of two meals a day plan.
Can't be too wrong I think. Hundreds of years ago, the emperor in China ate two meals a day...
So Im going to give it a go.
I have been on this for the last few days. So far so good. It is actually not that unbearable around lunch time (12:30). Hunger came and attack but soon went away.
The important thing is not to snack too much. So I need to make sure the house is free of junk food.

No comments:

Post a Comment